The Harrison 32C Bus plugin is modeled after the bus processing in Mixbus 32C, allowing you to bring the famed Mixbus 32C workflow to any DAW. It contains various bus processing elements such as tape drive, compression, EQ, and limiting.
The 32C Bus includes the following elements:
– Tape Drive: Adds color to your mix with analog tape saturation.
– Compressor: Modeled after the Mixbus strip compressor with the addition of attack, release, and filtering controls.
– EQ: Modeled after the Mixbus bus EQ with the addition of a high-shelf frequency control
– Limiter: An optional safeguard to prevent the processed signal from exceeding 0dBFS.
– Output Meter: A VU-style meter displaying overall output level
The controls for these processing elements are divided into 4 sections: Input, Compressor, EQ, and Output. The Input section contains the controls for Input Trim and Tape Drive while the Output section contains the Output Trim and Limiter controls along with the Ouput Meter.
The Compressor and EQ sections contain controls for the Compressor and EQ, respectively. The Compressor and EQ can be individually bypassed, soloed, and reset using the following controls at the the top of both sections.