AVA Vocal Flow is an all-in-one vocal processing suite complete with 7 routable mixing elements along with input and output controls.
The elements included are:
– Vocal Character: A unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to “follow” the pitch of the vocal notes.
– 32c Channel EQ: A 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c consoles’s highly sought after channel EQ.
– De-Esser: A specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
– Leveler: A handy Compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
– Vocal Effects: Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
– Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input and Output Trim.