Chromaphone 3 is a two-voice synthesizer based on eight physically modeled acoustic resonators. This versatile instrument provides a delightful mixture of real-life presence and distinctive timbres that can’t be found anywhere else. Chromaphone 3 ships with 1000+ presets taking full advantage of its state-of-the-art acoustic object synthesis.
A proprietary coupling technology, which models precisely how vibrating objects interact and influence each other, captures key acoustic behaviours of musical instruments resulting in a library of truly expressive instruments in a vast range of sonic colors.
This bundle includes additional content packs from the AAS library, as listed below.
Chromaphone 3 ships with a new streamlined interface, a new equalizer and compressor module, a new multi-effect processor, a new drumhead resonator, and more. The factory library has been completely redesigned and includes signature presets by artist and sound designer Sean Divine, Thiago Pinheiro, Daniel Stawczyk, and Christian Laffitte.
There is nothing quite like Chromaphone with its mix of acoustic modeling and synth-like features. Its sonic palette is remarkable and it reproduces the feel and responsiveness of real-life acoustic instrument.
With this new version, Chromaphone now benefits from a a full multi-effect module and an arpeggiator which greatly expands its scope but most importantly we have reviewed every module in order to endow Chromaphone with a sharper response and make it even more responsive and expressive.
– Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
– Top quality preset library
– Real time calculation of sound—no samples
– 32-bit floating point internal processing
– Sample rates up to 192kHz
– Easy sharing of presets
– Unlimited undo/redo capability
– Standard plug-in formats support
– MIDI program change support
– High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay, and reverb
– Host tempo synchronization
– Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection
– Real-time control over any parameters via host automation