Recreating the sound of a classic synthesizer is no easy task. DCO-106 lovingly recreates the unique sonic footprint of one the most iconic 80’s polysynths in exhaustive detail, while adding modern features for massively expanded creativity.
The DCO-106 is both easy to understand and powerful to explore, creating a massive array of sonic landscapes, cutting lead sounds, warm and hazy pads, punchy synthetic electro drums, and far more.
- Every aspect precisely modeled in exacting detail
- 300+ presets, including original 106 factory presets
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Rich stereo chorus
- Three lush reverb modes, gorgeous new proprietary reverb algorithm
- Full-featured delay section with tempo sync
- Multiple voice assign modes
- Single-key chord memory mode
- Expanded LFO section with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Unison detune for massive lead and bass sounds
- MPE support
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
- Fully compatible with original 106 SysEx
DCO-106 is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.