An ideal tool for your ear training, sight-singing practice and rhythm training at any skill level!
Do you want to become a better musician? Or do you need to pass a music theory exam? You found the right software! EarMaster is the #1 music theory trainer for all musicians who want to get better skills, from beginner level to very advanced.
Included Training Modes:
– Beginner’s Course (219 lessons)
– General Workshops (14 workshops)
– Jazz workshops (14 workshops)
– Customized Exercises (12 activities)
With more than 2500 interactive lessons, EarMaster covers all the core aspects of ear training, sight-singing and rhythm training. You will learn to:
– Sight-sing melodies off musical scores
– Sing back melodies you just heard
– Clap back rhythms you just heard
– Sing on pitch
– Transcribe music by ear
– Play in rhythm and with precise timing
– Recognize chords, intervals, scales and cadences by ear
– Learn the specificities of Jazz harmony and Swing
– Used by the best music schools worldwide
– Perfect for AP Music Theory, ABRSM, RCM, Trinity, Rockschool, and more…
Most musicians want to improve their music theory skills but let’s be honest, it’s neither the easiest or the most exciting part of music learning. It requires a lot of time, dedication, consistency and also a devoted training partner. That’s exactly why we created EarMaster: to make music theory easy, motivating and fun to learn. It’s so efficient that you will make solid, lasting progress within the first few weeks of use!
Developed in close partnership with music theory experts from several universities, EarMaster enables you to improve your skills with the exact same exercises that you would meet in the best music schools – but don’t take out word for it: EarMaster is also used by thousands of music schools around the world to accompany music theory courses at most teaching levels.
So if you are serious about your musical skills, don’t waste one more minute and get started with EarMaster. Because if you can hear it, you can play it!