This is for those ISL ProTools users who have AAX DSP cards in their system. it also includes support for using the ISL in 96k sessions
ISL 2st is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of True Peak compliance for you.
ISL uses the standardised True Peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards (including Apple ‘afclip’ True Peak detection), and is suitable for the control of audio for post production, music mastering and broadcast applications. True Peak limiting can also be used to ensure that downstream codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
• Mix and master for music streaming services
• Produce broadcast compliant audio
• Transparent end of chain limiting
• Apple ‘afclip’ inter-sample monitoring
• Protection for downstream data compression
• Preserving quality for podcast material
• Inter-sample clip management in hi-res files
• Loudness compliance
• Audio for video production
ISL 2st DSP – Avid HDX hardware compatible edition