Learn rock guitar songs made famous by Clapton, Hendrix, The Who, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and more. You’ll learn the songs everyone loves to jam with and develop your rock guitar technique as you learn new rock guitar licks and guitar chords.
eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar teaches you how to play guitar and bass parts for 14 classic rock guitar songs. Get note-for-note guitar tabs and standard music notation for “Behind Blue Eyes,” “All Along the Watchtower,” “Oye Como Va,” “Before You Accuse Me,” “The Sky is Cryin’,” “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Magic Man,” and more!
Learn faster and easier with eMedia’s Animated Fretboard, Interactive Feedback, and Performance Evaluation technology! This innovative guitar software listens as you play along with the recording and highlights correctly played notes in melodic lines and solos.
- 14 classic rock guitar songs to help you learn how to play better rock guitar and build-up a library of rock songs to play with others. Songs include “All Along the Watchtower” (Jimi Hendrix / Bob Dylan), “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown” (Jim Croce), “Before You Accuse Me” (Eric Clapton / Bo Diddley), “Behind Blue Eyes,” (The Who), “Baby, I Love Your Way” (Peter Frampton), “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” (Guns ‘N Roses / Bob Dylan), “Jet Airliner” (The Steve Miller Band / Paul Pena), “Magic Man” (Heart), “Oye Como Va” (Carlos Santana / Tito Puente), “Take Me to the River” (Talking Heads / Al Green), “That’ll Be the Day” (Buddy Holly), “Truckin’” (Grateful Dead), “Rock’n Me” (The Steve Miller Band), and “The Sky is Cryin’” (Stevie Ray Vaughan / Elmore James)
- Celebrity performances by Peter Frampton playing “Baby, I Love Your Way” and Roger Fisher, former guitarist of Heart, playing a special version of “Magic Man.”
- The ability to highlight and loop song sections to repeat any section of a song.
- Variable-speed MIDI playback lets you slow down the music as needed.
- Pro rhythm section tracks for jamming.
- Rock guitar licks, leads, and rhythm parts accomodate guitarists at multiple skill levels and interests.
- Guitar parts as both guitar tabs and standard music notation.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard to see fingerings, string bends, slides, and other crucial elements in learning how to play rock guitar licks and songs correctly.
- Interactive Feedback that highlights as you practice matching single notes in riffs and solos.
- Performance Evaluation technology which scores how well you play the song in rhythm (requires computer microphone/line-in).
- Photos and biographical information about the songs and artists.
- Guitar and bass performance notes on how to play in the individual players’ styles, complete with tunings, chord voicings, and fingering choices.
- Integrated guitar software tools include an automatic digital tuner (complete with custom tunings as needed), a recorder, and a digital metronome.