Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio is designed for home and project studios. It is a complete recording studio, featuring unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, audio and MIDI editing, notation, step and piano-roll editing, 15 virtual instruments, 28 effects, two samplers, a library of over 7800 professionally produced loops and samples, video editing, mixing, CD burning, MP3 encoder, one-click publishing and an improved easy-to-navigate streamlined modern interface. New features in version 9 include detachable/dockable transport and detailed windows, curved automation, tempo and pitch automation and Vocoder tracks.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8 or 10 (64 or 32-bit)
- 8 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio requires Internet access for Voltage Modular Ignite and Melodyne activation.
- Voltage Modular Ignite (included in Mixcraft Pro Studio) requires 64-bit Windows and 64-bit Mixcraft.