This bundle includes additional content packs from the AAS library, as listed below.
The Finest in Analog Sounds. In a world filled with reproductions and ever increasing complexity, Ultra Analog imposes itself as a unique and powerful synth that is fast, easy and remarkably versatile.
At the heart of Ultra Analog are the best alias free oscillators of the industry, featuring standard wave shapes, hard sync, sub oscillators and integrated pitch envelopes for the most impressive evolving and dynamic analog tone you ever heard.
Two audacious multimode filters with distortion are then applied to confer Ultra Analog its sonic character. Finally, carefully chosen modulation options are provided by two syncable comprehensive LFOs, four loopable velocity sensitive ADSR envelopes generators and vibrato.
– 32 voice polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer, entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
– Top quality preset library
– Real time calculation of sound – no samples
– 32bit floating point internal processing
– Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24bit/192kHz
– Integrated audio recorder to capture performance on the fly
– Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets
– Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets
– Unlimited undo/redo capability
– Standalone operation – no host application required
– Standard plugin formats support
– Full audio and MIDI hardware support
– Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports
– MIDI automation and program change support
– User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn
– Module initialization and bypass
– High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay and reverb
– MIDI Clock, tap and host tempo synchronization
– Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection
– Resized editor view
– Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files
– Parameter values entry via computer keyboard
– Bank and program navigation via computer keyboard arrows
– Retina display support for text; graphics are still low resolution (Mac only)
– NKS format support