- ● 20 new styles
- ● 30 new presets
- ● 15 Finisher multi-effect modes
- ● MIDI Drag and Drop
- ● Backwards-compatibility
What you get
- ● A total of 60 Styles and 1380 Phrases
- ● Adjustable fuzz for that extra bite
- ● Powerful-yet-simple sound shaping options
- ● Artificially intelligent articulation modeling
Powerful & energetic
ROWDY confidently adds picked, overdriven electric bass sounds to your track, suitable for a variety of styles, from powerful punk to rock and modern metal.
Let’s get ready to rumble
It can be tame, but it’s wild. With a hand-picked, heavily modified vintage bass guitar, hot amps, a fuzz box and even an octave guitar. It’s definitely a rocker and could use a shower, but we’re too scared to ask…
Designed with the UJAM frustration-free philosophy, ROWDY’s easy to use GUI and controls make it possible to achieve fantastic sounding and aggressive basslines in no time – no matter what your level of music production experience is.
Features at a Glance
ROWDY’s loud-mouthed, rebellic sound and angry playing style means that even seasoned bass players themselves will appreciate the ability to get great sounding ideas down fast – with practically zero learning curve.
Virtual Bassist ROWDY has two distinct modes – Player Mode lets you quickly choose from one of the 60 styles and 1380 phrases with your MIDI controller, seamlessly following in an intelligently musical way whatever key or chord is being played.
The Instrument Mode is one for the keyboard wizards and opens up the entire ROWDY fretboard to be played like a traditional sampler, complete with dead notes, full stops and even slides.
Perfect your performances and sound with ROWDY’s powerful yet simple sound-shaping controls. Choose between a DI signal and 3 separate amplifiers with separate knobs for overdrive and fuzz. The Character control gives you instant access to many useful sounds before you put the cherry on top with an octave control and a simple EQ and dynamics section.
- ● Windows 8 or later
- ● macOS X 10.11 or later
- ● 64bit only
- ● You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support and fully qualify them.
- ● 4GBofRAM
- ● 7 GB of Disk Space
- ● 1280x768px Display
- ● Internet Connection
- ● VST, AU 2, and AAX
- ● If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSDto prevent dropouts.
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- ● Comes as a downloadable installer file
- ● Authorize by email address and password for ujam.com within the plug-in
- ● Supports MIDI standard